Family Visas UK

UK Immigration has laid down rules to permit family Visa UK if someone in your family is already residing in UK. A Family Visa UK is designed for the non-European nationals who can come to or remain in the UK as the partners, children and elderly dependent relatives of people who are already in the UK. It allows British nationals, person with Indefinite Leave to Remain status and EEA-nationals resident in the UK to sponsor their partners, parents and children to come and live with them in the UK.

EEA Family Permit

EEA Family Visa UK allows family members of the European Economic Area (EEA) and Swiss nationals to join their family in the United Kingdom. An EEA family permit is a form of 'entry clearance' to the UK (similar to a visa) for the nationals of countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who are family members of EEA nationals.

More Details

Marriage Visa UK / Fiance Visa

Applicants under this Family Visa UK route are allowed to enter the UK as a fiancé (e) or proposed civil partner of a British citizen or a person who is settled in the UK. They must intend to get married or register your civil partnership within 6 months of their arrival in the UK, and settle here together afterwards.

More Details

PBS Dependent Visa

Applicants under this category of family visa UK are the partner or dependent child under 18 of a Points-Based System (PBS) migrant who wish to join them here.

More Details

UK Partner Visa

Under the UK Partner Visa, applicants who are either a Spouse or Civil Partner or Unmarried Partner of a UK citizen or a person who is settled in the UK can apply for Family Visa UK to come and live in the UK.

More Details

help Which Visa ?


I'm coming to UK to