Full Representative – Postal Service or Premium Service
The Full Representative Service is the most comprehensive service that we can offer. It can be either postal or premium service. The postal service involves sending the application via post or premium service where an application is decided within 24-48 hours. For the postal service, there is no way of guaranteeing the processing time of the application.
Benefits of Full Representation Service:-
- Having an experienced consultant to manage the application from start to finish.
- Personalised Assessment of applicant’s circumstances to determine the eligibility of the visa requirement in line with the current immigration rules.
- Booking a Public Enquiry Office (PEO) appointment (if Premium Service) at the location and the dates suitable for you.
- Advise on the documentary evidence in support of the application and the acceptable formats of these documents.
- Proving templates of any letters required for the application which has been approved in thousands of cases.
- Review of documents and providing feedback of each of the documents submitted.
- Advising on any alternative documents that can be supported in case the main documents are not obtainable.
- Filling out the application form relevant to you.
- Drafting the letter of representation detailing your circumstances and how you meet the requirement in line with the current immigration rules.
- Sending the application to the Home office via post (if postal) or accompanying you inside the Public Enquiry Office (PEO) and arguing your case inside the PEO.
- Liaising with the Home Office on behalf of the client until the application is decided.
- Application will be fully covered under our no-win, no-fee guarantee as we are fully in control of the whole process